Pay your IndusInd Bank Credit Card outstanding in 3 simple steps
- Enter your IndusInd Bank Credit Card number and the amount you would like to pay.
- Select your bank account from which you would like to execute this payment (we partner only with select banks).
- You will be securely redirected to the payment interface of your chosen bank.
1. Provide your Credit Card Details
- Enter your authentication details (Net Banking User ID and Password of your Bank Account / Equivalent details).
- Confirm payment amount.
- Your account will get debited instantly.
- Your IndusInd Bank Credit Card account will be credited instantly subject to settlement by your Bank. It is advisable that you make payments at least 3 working days before the payment due date.
2. Confirm Payment
- The transaction acknowledgement screen, will display the transaction status of 'Success' or 'Failure'. In case of 'Failure' please make the payment again. If the success/failure message is not displayed, please check if your bank account has been debited before initiating another payment.
- You will receive an SMS/E-mail confirmation from the Bank as soon as the payment is credited to your Credit Card account. In case, the amount is debited from your Bank account however not credited to your Credit Card account, the amount will be credited back to the source account within 3 working days.